The offered Nuclear Glovebox is outlined for handling and controlling radioactive materials in the medical industry. It has a vast working area that is shielded with a glass cover of 5mm thickness. This machine enables the workers to stay protected from ionizing radiation while working with the radioactive elements. Our Nuclear Glovebox has multiple glove ports to maximized flexibility of operations. The covered and thick glass improve the overall visibility of the handling areas. This system can also be used for radioisotope preparations.
- Monthly Production Capacity : 10 units / half a year.
- Export Market: India, China, Russia
- JISZ4808, JISZ4820, ISO9001, ISO14001 Certified
- Atomic Energy Basic Act
- Nuclear Fuel and Reactors Laws
- JISZ4808「Glovebox for Handling of Radioactive Substance」
- JISZ4820「Test Method for Leakage of Glovebox」
- Halogen gas leak test : less than 1.0×10-6 Pa・m³/sec
- Air leak tightness test : less than 0.1 vol%/h